Thank You For Considering Us!
ALL BOOKS REVIEWED ON THIS BLOG ARE EITHER PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE AUTHOR OR PUBLISHER IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. I ACCEPT NO MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR MY REVIEWS.
What We Read
We read both YA – young adult and MA- Mature Adult and try to provide a warning if the book contains explicit content on our review.
We love a great romance book there is nothing like that happy ending. A book that makes us swoon, cry, or just feel amazing as we are reading is a winner in our world. We totally love a sweet romance that is not filled with drama and makes us smile. We are not a huge fan of cliff hangars but do enjoy them occasionally as long as there is more in the series. Most of our romance preferences are current, not historical, and reflect characters that we can relate to or imagine. We don’t have a specific setting as we enjoy the mystery of what the author creates. Some of our favorite romances we have found by accident or recommendations on Amazon. We love the happily ever after or the happy for now books.
We both are huge paranormal readers. Most of the books we read can be considered paranormal and usually contain stories of vampires, werewolves, wolf shifters, fae, witches, and bear shifters. This is probably our favorite genre as we enjoy the romance as well as the action in the book. We love a great paranormal book with a happy ending or a series that delves into more characters or a longer storyline. We think it fantastic to read about packs, covens, and even armies, We absolutely have no issue reading explicit content or trigger content.
We both enjoy a good fantasy novel however Lana tends to delve into these more than Tanya. We do enjoy non-realistic settings. We do enjoy myths and legends as well as supernatural aspects. We do enjoy magic, fairy tales, and many cross-over books that also contain science fiction or paranormal items.
We enjoy a good mystery book that keeps us at the edge of our seats. Something with unexpected danger or unforeseen events makes it fun to read and guess what will happen.
Action and Adventure:
We love a good action and adventure story or series. They intrigue us with fast-paced action and unknown destinations. We enjoy elements of risk and surprise as well as hidden danger.
Books We don’t read:
Horror, Historical Fiction, Historical books, Satire, a lot of thrillers, Political fiction, and Nonfiction, and Reverse Harem depend on the storyline in the book.
Our goal with the Blog is to get more people interested in books and enjoy all the different options. We will however utilize the rating system on Goodreads and Amazon and apply it to our graphics on this blog. We typically will give a book 5 stars if it made us want to read more by that author or left a lasting impression. We normally will give a book 4 stars if the book is a bit dry for the reader or just didn’t stand out in its genre. The books that have spelling or grammar mistakes will get 3 stars it also includes the books that don’t interest us to read more not because we didn’t enjoy them but the storyline or how it is written turned us off as readers in some way. We love all books but maybe they are difficult to read or we felt they weren’t as intriguing in the storyline. We will not rate less than two stars on any site as we understand the time and effort it takes to write a story.
Conditions for requesting a review:
- If you have a book series or trilogy but the book you’re interested in having reviewed isn’t the first, please let me know we do prefer to read a series in order. A standalone book or first in the series is even better to be able to give a an honest review.
- We reserve the right to decline any book.
- If your requested review book isn’t available for free on kindle we request that you email it to us upon acceptance of your review request. We provide our service for free and do not feel we should have to purchase the book we have been requested to review.
- We will place reviews on additional websites. This includes Amazon, Goodreads, Book Sirens,NetGalley, Instagram, Fb Page, Twitter and Pinterest. If this book is an ARC(Advanced Reading Review Copy) I have received the book for free in exchange for an honest review. I will also share the review on any social media sites relating to this blog.
- We read mainly Mobi format but we can read a pdf or docx. We read both on kindle and Apple Books. Please let us know what format you are sending in for the review. We are equipped to accept Book Funnel codes to get your arc copy or from a arc review site .
- Our time frame is typically less then 2 week and we will be professional and email you letting you know when we are posting the review to the requested sites as well as the links to acess our posts and if your request interest us, you may share our posts and reveiws.
- We offer Book Reviews and Author Q & A ,which are both free services we share on all of our social media. Please fill ut the appropiate form below.
- Book Promotions are available you can provide the graphics and wording or we can . We do charge for this service cost is $5 and will it be shared on all our social media as well as under our book promotions tab on this site. Please fill out the form below and you will be contacted for payment.
If you would like to apply for us to work with Read-Love-Review Blog please fill out the links below. We will not take requests by comments on our social media sites.
Service Requests Forms
Donate to our Blog
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly